'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
The ultimate, most comprehensive guide to travelling in Los Angeles, San Diego and Southern California includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets – all the essentials to get to the heart of Los Angeles, San Diego and Southern California.
This guide is the result of 4 months of research by 3 local authors and experts who live in and immersed themselves in Los Angeles, San Diego and Southern California, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Inside Lonely Planet Los Angeles, San Diego and Southern California:
• Full color styling and images
• Over 45 clear, easy-to-read maps
• A brilliant new page layout for fast and hassle-free reading while on the go
• Itineraries organized by region or length of trip
• Up-to-date recommended points-of-interest – covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
• In-depth features and 3D plans to uncover the world's iconic sights
• Our latest trip planning tools to help you get around smoothly
Special eBook enhancements:
• Scalable maps – enabling you to zoom in for greater detail
• Comprehensive interlinking – hundreds of links to enable you to seamlessly flip between pages, jump between maps and reviews, or visit the websites of places we recommend
• Search – go straight to what you are looking for with the inbuilt search capability
• Add notes – touch a word to add notes and personalize your guidebook
• Bookmark – use bookmarks to quickly return to a page
• Dictionary –look up the meaning of any word
• Plus pinch and zoom images and scalable font size
Additional sections including Top Experiences, History, Food, Music, 'As Seen on TV & Film', and an A-Z survival guide.
Written and researched by: Sara Benson, Andrew Bender and Adam Skolnick